Start Your Own Business Programme - Award in Enterprise
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is designed for potential entrepreneurs – build the skills and knowledge you need to get your new business up
and running. It’s also ideal for owner-managers who want to run their businesses more effectively.
- Results for you
Understand the process of setting up a business
- Be clear about your expectations and motivations and the risks involved
- Know what you need to do to comply with the law and deal with the red tape
- Build skills and knowledge in key areas, including marketing, customer service and finance
Results for your organisation
- Define your business idea and assess its viability
- Work on your business plan, budget and cashflow forecast
Focus on the skills you need
At Award level, there are two mandatory units, which focus on preparing for the personal and practical challenges of starting a business and assessing the viability of your business idea. A The units cover:
- Carrying out market research
- Identifying customer needs, delivering excellent customer service
- Marketing and promoting your business
- Resource requirements and the legal, security and maintenance implications
- Finance issues, including cashflow and sourcing capital
- Legal and regulatory issues
- Developing a business plan
On successful completion of the programme you will receive an ILM Award in Enterprise.
For further information on this qualification please email us at email@example.com