Part 1 – Facebook for Business – What you need to know!
For those of you who are contemplating starting a new business getting your sales and marketing going as quickly as possible can be really challenging. In this series of five articles, we are going to look at simple ways for you to launch your digital marketing presence and how to start connecting with new clients and drive sales immediately.
Launched in February 2004 Facebook Zuckerberg created a social networking platform that was based on user generated content. The popularity of this format allows us all as individuals to create content and connect with others online in a way that we have never seen before. Today Facebook users exceed 1.69 billion. Information sourced from Statista.com Facebook for Business will allow your customers to link with you.
For those launching a business in Ireland Facebook gives you access to an audience of approximately 3 million people in Ireland. Who are these 3 million Irish Facebook users?
- 3% are females aged 25-34
- 3% are under the age of 25
- 1% are aged between 25 to 44 years of age
Top 5 tips for using Facebook for your Digital Advertising.
- Ensure that you create a Facebook “Business Page”. This will give you a whole range of advertising features not available to you if just using a “Personal Page”.
- Potential customers love images. Use attractive photographs and images that give your potential customers a real sense of what you do and what is for sale.
- Start selling through Facebook with the shopfront features in the programme.
- Utilise the FREE Facebook Business Tools so that you can sell your products, add appointments, and showcase your menu.
- Consider expanding the capability of your business by connecting to some of the commercial apps available through Facebook.
If you would like information about our Facebook for Business courses contact us at email@example.com