City and Guilds Level 3 Award in Learning and Development
(8 sessions over 4 weeks)
This qualification is aimed at learners who work or want to work as Learning and Development Officers, Training Managers, Tutors, Trainers, Assessors, or Internal Quality Assurers in a range of sectors.
- Principles, theories and practices of learning and development
- Develop learning and development programmes
City and Guilds Level 4 Award in Planning and Delivering Presentations in Profession Settings
(10 sessions over 5 weeks)
To provide the learner with the skills and knowledge required to deliver presentations to a group who may cause a challenge to the presenter.
- Researching audiences and subject before preparing a presentation
- The purpose, objectives, content and context of a presentation impact on the preparations to a challenging audience
- Planning for different audiences in preparing a presentation