Talentpool has delivered Women in Leadership programmes since 2011.
Talentpool is a leading provider of training and consultancy in Ireland and delivers many programmes that are designed specifically for women. Many women have benefited from our Supervisory Management, Women in Business Programmes. We provide a range of other supports including one to one coaching, presentation skills coaching and business skills training and development.
All of our programmes are delivered online in line with current government guidelines and restrictions.
Women In Leadership Programme 4 day programme
This Women in Leadership programme is designed to develop leadership skills to a high level. This enables the participants to operate at a more senior level in a manner that inspires confidence and trust in others. The Women in Leadership programme covers a range of industry recognised leadership principals and theories. Case studies on modern successful women leaders are covered. Participants are supported in identifying steps required to become effective leaders.
Post programme preparation.
At the beginning of the Women in Leadership programme each participant receives a post programme welcome document. This document contains instructions on how to prepare for this programme. There is a questionnaire and a self-evaluation form to identify learning needs and opportunities.
Day 1 What is Leadership
- Defining leadership and Women in Leadership
- Theories of leadership
- Evaluating a range of leadership styles
- Identification of the characteristics of effective leaders Motivation theories like McGregor, Maslow, Hertzberg
- Team development and team roles
- The role of employment legislation on leadership
Day 2 Role of the Leader in an Organisation
- Professional Profile Management
- Your leadership impact
- Conflict resolution
- Time management
- Presentations in action
Day 3 Leading a Team
- Strategy, objectives and goals
- SMART objectives relevant to a work situation
- Plan and communicate objectives
- Demonstrate team building skills
- Collaborating with other teams
- Change management and coping with change
Day 4 Defining your own Leadership Skills
- Monitoring work plan
- Corrective actions
- Managing team issues.
- Creating development goals and realistic action plans
- Clarity of own role in achieving work life balance as a women in a leadership role
During the Women in Leadership programme Talentpool will:
- Give you feedback on your leadership style.
- Help you develop or reinforce your goals and development plan
- Help you to develop your style complex executive roles.
- Empower you to create real change in your career and industry.
Who This Programme Is For?
This Women in Leadership programme is designed for women looking to take on leadership roles. It is for those in existing leadership roles who are looking to accelerate their career and personal development
If you would like more information on this Women in Leadership programme please contact us. You can sign up for information on this and our other programmes below or email us at email@example.com